Re: Alice Springs - Darwin contract signing this week

In article <8FCF9F4BCgunzelT333@139.130.239.94>,
  usenet.spam@gunzel.net (Michael) wrote:
> David Bromage <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in article
> <fjsG5.69$QR.3321@news0.optus.net.au>:
>
> >Just heard on ABC Newsradio that the agreement to build the Darwin
line is
> >to be signed this week. Chief Minister Denis Burke said that the
contracts
> >will be ready tomorrow. He will be visiting Adelaide on Wednesday and
the
> >Prime Minister is due to visit Darwin on Friday.
>
> I'm sure this is just a broken record that's been repeating itself for
> months now.
>
> M.

<Track and Signal magazine> once said GSR recieved about 300 phone calls
for people who wishing to book the trip to Darwin. I guess GSR would be
more desparately hope the line finishes ASAP then anybody else.:-)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/