Re: OT - Is Windows ME for Me or You?

Don't leave it too long though, that $95 price tag is only temporary. You
could end up paying $180.
I am running ME on a 700 Athlon [256meg RAM] and a 150 MMX Laptop[32 meg]
Both run very well! At first I loaded it, just to see if it was any good...I
love it, particularly the video and DvD bits.
It boots twice as fast as Win 98SE, and ALWAYS shuts down when I want it to.
No nasties these last few weeks at all
Rod [comtrain]

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/