Re: Favor to ask

> By way of making some sort of tentative link with railways for this
post I
> am inclined to add that I have noticed that there is some similarity
in
> one's interest in closed railways to one's interest in closed drive-
>ins.

I'm a movie fan as well:-) Movie is my 2nd hobby/life right after
railway.

> Finally it is interesting that the idea of trains and films were never
> combined (to my knowledge) to create a train drive-in theatre ie a
train
> would take you a screen where you could watch the film from the train
window
> or alternatively hop out and watch from some seats near the screen.
Could be
> a unique idea for a train historical society to try as a way of
> differentiating their service from other historical societies. The
Train-In
> Theatre!
Up coming release <Thomas the tank engine> in December might interest
you. Also a European film <Life on a train> (I think this is the right
title), but I doubt these 2 films would ever appear in drive in since
one is a <foreign film> and the other is a box office bomb.
--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/