Re: [NSW] Accident at Central?

To All

It reminds me when it was 1993 at Rooty Hill I think (93, that's when I
was only a few yrs old and only facinated by those things on rails). It
was a weekend and I was on a train out to the city where we pulled into
a station after Mt. Drutt and saw a few NRS crews with a tarpolen on
the Up track and a stretcher on the platform.

I realised that evening that it was a little girl who fell onto the
track with the fatal consequence of getting hit by a Tangara.

Isn't that a sad thing to know about? :-(

Maikha "V" Ly
P.S. This memory is a bit rusty but that's how I recall it.

In article <39E55DC8.30B20011@mailcity.com>,
  Marvin The Martian <choochoo72@mailcity.com> wrote:
> Serves the dumb prick right, I wish I had seen it
>
> Anita Lukaszyk wrote:
>
> > One of the SA's at Central told me today that on Platform 19
(~15:00), a
> > guy was being chased by Police, somehow he went on the tracks, got
hit
> > by a train and is now minus BOTH feet! Channel 9 were quick to the
> > scene... Anyone know if this actually happened? I missed the news
> > tonight...
> > --
> > Anita Lukaszyk
> > neety@iprimus.com.au