Update of RVR Web page

I have just finished bringing the RVR section of my Lambing Flat web
page up to date.  I have completely updated the Construction Diary
section, made some alterations to the Rolling Stock page and added a new
page featuring visitors to the RVR.

I'm still working on a major change to the Lambing Flat layout section,
including the much requested diagram, but going on past progress, it
probably won't be ready till about the middle of next year!

Click on the link below to go to the RVR section of the page.

--
DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO