Re: The Great Tangara Showdown (Was: Re: [NSW] Tangarra + 3801)

Michael wrote:
> Everyone reply to this message answering the following questions:
>
> 1) Do you like Tangaras? [Yes/No]

NO.

> 2) Is the Tangara your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]

NO

> 3) Do you like the 4D? [Yes/No]

NO

> 4) Is the 4D your favourite EMU? [Yes/No]

NO

> 5) If you answered NO to 2 and 5, what is your favourite EMU?

Anything that isn't built be Goninans.

> 6) What is your direct relationship with the Tangara/4D?
> [Driver,guard,passenger,fitter,any combination of]

Driver, Guard and Passenger.

> 7) Which is better, the Tangara or the 4D?

Neither, they should both be used as artificial reefs.

> 8) Give a description as to why you like or dislike the Tangara/4D

Hmmm, there isn't enough time for me to list all the reasons. If you
want them please email me.

rgds
begin:vcard
n:Harris;Robert