Re: get a life

"Andrew Tailby"
> > How can u take the piss out of people like that
> > it isnt there fault that some people were born like that.
> grammar.
> whop f**king chock i missed 1 full stop and a captial letter
> BIG F**KING DEAL
> im sure other people have missed the odd full stop from time to time or do u
> go through every post to check every bodys grammar?

Everybody else isn't as lazy or inconsiderate as you.

I thought you were going to school. It was actually one of your better posts,
not as lazy as usual. You missed a question mark, a capital letter, an
apostrophe and had one, possibly two misspellings. Your new paragraph is more
like your normal self, it has at least 11 mistakes.

BTW, from what I've seen, most participants in the veggie games weren't born
that way at all. Another thing, I can take the piss out of whoever I like.