Re: More outcomes from Glenbrook.

Dave Proctor wrote:

> "Tom" <gunzel3801@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> 39e3e2b5$0$11635$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39e3e2b5$0$11635$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Ron Christie was not even there when the crash occured.
> > So how can he be any type of a witness neverlone being an expert witness??
>
> Is a doctor who was not there when a patient died incompetent to give
> evidence regarding medical malpractice at an inquest?
>
> Dave

One of the terms of reference is to make recommendations on the future structure
of NSW network. Given the fact that the structure has been changed regularly
over the years, we are overdue for a restructure. Do any thing except the real
solution, which is to spend some real money modernising the system and bringing
it out of the 19th century.

--
Bruce L. Greening
bgreeni@ibm.net