Re: Holiday to Adelaide & Perth

Restored signal box at Claremont WA

2ft gauge railway at Whiteman Park north of Perth.

Hotham Valley loco/workshops at Pinjarra.

Willis tramway at Pemberton.

ARHS Museum at Bassendean.

Castledare miniature railway.

The last couple of trips to Perth I've used Burswood hire cars - Ford
Festiva Trio (real fuel miser) for $23.00 a day/100km day included.  We paid
for some extra insurance that brought it up to $29 a day.  make sure you
tell them where you want to go if travelling outside metro area.  They also
ban travel on dirt roads.

1800 624 810 - They are real helpfull - book early because at those rates
they do run out of cars,

Have a good trip,

Goldie

Have a good trip.