Re: [VIC] Dandenong Line Yesterday

I think what Rod means Andy is that Victorian locomotives are not equiped
with tripping devices,there for its impossible for an N class to trip the
signal.OK.Sure the driver operates under the rules for passing an automatic
signal at danger,but he doesnt trip
However sparks do trip signals.
hth Graeme

39e3e0d1.64d03@newton.pacific.net.au">news:39e3e0d1.64d03@newton.pacific.net.au...