RE: 3801limited

Just for my own interest I would like to know peoples opinion on the state of condition in which they present the loco and rolling stock in ? Because I took my wife with my on a trip to Maitland and I must say that having come over from S.A . and travelling all over the state with steamranger I was quite disgusted with the way I which the train was presented to the public.3801 herself was covered in grime and the carriages well lets just say that they made the loco look good.