Re: [announce]: Unofficial Metcard page update

"Rob O'Regan" <robx@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
39E22AD2.C2341B42@optushome.com.au">news:39E22AD2.C2341B42@optushome.com.au...
> Gday all,
>
> Latest update to the unofficial Metcard pages includes:
>
>  - Correcting mistakes on 3rd standard food page,
>  - Correcting mistakes on 2nd retail Melb Foo dpage
>  - Updated the numbering sequence page
>  - M B2 with blue print added to Art Fair page
>
> http://www.geocities.com/wagunz_au/
>
> then click on whats new.
>
> Special thanks to all who have emailed with updates,
corrections
> and comments - much appreciated.
>
> Now, to get to work on the Edmondson page........
>
> --
> Regards, Robbie,
> Driver, Connex Trains,
> Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
> "I must not drink copious amounts of beer before posting"

Did anyone notice the intelligent use of the space on the
Metcard by the Melbourne Contemporary Art Fair?
It told you the ticket which trams, trains or buses to catch to
get there.
DL