[Vic] BS215

Had a look at V/Line's recently returned to traffic BS215.  As is the
case with all BS cars, it's different from all the others (I don't think
any two are identical!), but this one is quite unique - it still has its
separate toilet/washroom at both ends (all others have just one - with
good reason!) with original flooring and wall panelling, still has
original type blinds with the patterned green insides, has 415V
electrics (panel looks like an Aurora car, I think this was one of the
SG cars), has retained reading lights (all of which work - most of ours
are still wired but have the globes removed), and retained older style
signage.  Its worth a look if you come across it.

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber