To My "Handpicked" Referrals! [bcwbn]

Hi,

We don't know each other personally, but your
name and email address were referred to me as someone
who is open to increasing your income from home.  If
you're serious about making money from home, then I am
serious in talking with you about a fantastic
opportunity.

I am associated with a team of independent entrepreneurs
who are looking for motivated individuals that are
interested in achieving financial freedom. I am dedicated
to helping those people who demonstrate a willingness to
learn and have a burning desire to live the life they've
always dreamed of. The Company we have chosen to represent
has been in business for over 5 1/2 years.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE $30.00 PER PERSON DOWNLINE????

I look forward to hearing from you soon and for more
info, please reply with "Please Send More Info" as
the subject.

mailto:lou5u@n2mail.com?subject=Please_Send_More_Info

Have a Great Day!
Iva