Re: [NSW] Kingsgrove, East Hills Line - Accident, Carriages Lying on Side

> According to that source, the track needs to be upgraded immediately, as
> he/she has told me around 3 months ago that if the track was not stable
> enough, derailments will occur even on straight sections of track, and i
> think that prediction has come to be true yesterday, with 3 cars
> derailing--not at points, but on a perfectly straight section of track.

Hmmmm, interesting theory, what about entertaining the idea of the lonesome
wheelset and its possible untimely departure from its bogie.

Remember, the tangara fleet was heavily utilised during the games, and then
returned to normal traffic.. and werent the tangara fleet subject to
ridicule over sub standard bogie conditions a few years ago???

Too early to speculate me thinks.. (give it at least until 24 hours after
the event)

Tony..