NSW New ad in Terrorgraph 5/10

I noticed on page 31 in the Terrorgraph (first page of the World section),
there is a half page ad for CityRail. Pictured is a male train guard leaning
out of a Tangara guard's door (thought it would have been a female but I
digress). He is actually smiling (must have been an actor!)

The ad says: "I've been stopped in the street while wearing my uniform and
told...'you must be proud to work on the city's railways.' Thank you Sydney,
we do feel proud." - Steve Brown, train guard.

In the bottom section of the ad, it says that the Olympic timetable is over
and the regular timetable is in operation. Additional services will be in
operation for the Paralympics from 18 October. (my parapharsing).

In the bottom right corner, it says both "State Rail" and has the "new"
CityRail logo with the word CityRail underneath (side by side).

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com