Re: Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

> > Then hows about I post any signalling alterations (that I know of)
up
> > here in this NG. At least you'll read about it then.
>
> Unless it gets as boring as the Weekly notice.

The Weekly Notice is meant to inform you of alterations to the
signalling and other happenings around the track that may affect you.
It isn't the Penthouse mag. Geez what do expect for free.

> > PS. The reason we put Intermediate Trainstops in is so you drivers
> > don't become the meat in a metal sandwich. So don't try and beat the
> > system 'cause it's your life.
>
> In most places I've seen them, I'd consider them totally unnecessary.

Well lucky for you there are 'guardian angels' like myself out here who
do care about your welfare and who do try and keep you and your
passengers alive. I just wish I had a guardian angel to protect me from
the loony car drivers when I drive home each day.

regards Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.