Re: [NSW] - hilarious SMH article

As per my original post I agree that the timetables should have some slack added.

But with the population of Sydney fast approaching 4 million the last thing we should
do is reduce services. By all means put high capacity services where they are needed
but basic services should not be cut  - a 30 minute service to all Sydney metro stations
is the minimum.

Of course capacity could easily be increased by allowing passenger access
to the top of the train...

:-)

dB