Re: Slide Scanners

OK, so we're all scanning images. How is everybody indexing them?

I've written a program to index negatives, slides and images or for that
matter any computer file. The program
* tracks files across multiple CD's and hard drives
* transfers material from multiple CD's
* writes HTML pages to link to images across multiple CD's
* writes HTML pages to link to transferred files ( for use on the net )
* writes thumbnail pages / or links

I had to write this because no other programs around could handle indexing
and multiple CD's

What does everybody else do?

PS: program available for use if required.

Peter J. Vincent