Re: [All] The End of the Five Ring Circus!

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in article
<8r8l1h$h1u$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>The mexicans are just jealous that we got more than what we bargained

We got a Connex set and I got on TV (on the Olympic network, during the
Olympics). Nothing to be jealous about (-:

We also have our very own model of the Tangara (the 4D, apparently with
Tangara inscribed upon a window in ice cream).

Our destination indicators work, as does DOO. Come back to me when Cityrail
get their destination indiators working! (T69 must be sick of going to
Dapto after all these years).

>My personal congrats to CR here!

Hate to tell ya Hubert, but CR finished off a LONG time ago, then became
ANR, then AN, now NR.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).