Boxcar Supertainers

G'day all,
                Boxcar brought their new 3.2m high, 53ft long "SUPERTAINER"
around to show it off today, they have new lower and longer trailers for
transfer from the rail yards, so it stands no higher than old ones when on
the road (Trailer has 3 axels with smaller wheels - old ones have two normal
size axels).
    Basically it is just bigger (cleaner) and has the yellow letters
"SUPERTAINER" stretched out along the side on the green band at the bottom.
>From what I could tell, these are completely new, and are not converted from
the old (48ft) containers.

    I will be interested to see/hear how these containers are loaded on
trains - what wagons they will fit on, and how they can fit with other
containers...?

    I think this was just a/the prototype we didn't get to load it yet...

regards,

Steve
Melb. Aust.
--