Re: XPT Derailment

This was copied from an email I received yesterday:

WT27 derailed by vandels between the home stick
at Dubbo & the perway shed. "Pretty Boy" XP2000
derailed the lead axle on the sharp right curve
going into Dubbo by a dog spike placed on the left
hand rail. After talking to "Magnet Mack" the dr
'2000 was uncoupled at the site and left there
WT28 come back to Sydney minus the rear power car.
Guess what's only got one power car on it tomorrow
Mon 2/10???.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au