Re: Today (Sat) on 22 plat. Central

"Erk"
> I bet it isn't minor for the driver.

I'm sure it's not. I've been lucky so far, only near misses, including one dickhead at Padstow lasyt week on the up. He was taking a
shortcut to get to the platform in time for the train and fell over in the 4 foot. I only saw him as he was getting up. When I
realized it was a person I dropped the lot and stopped about 10 feet from where he'd been - he was now on the platform. I yelled and
swore and carried on at him, he just stood there looking blankly at me.