Re: [melb] Guard Sacked Over Bayside Bashing (Age)

In article <3a263ea5$0$19421$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Johann Fan" <jyfx@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> And the introduction of security guards was meant to make trains
safer? =)

> http://www.theage.com.au/frontpage/2000/11/30/FFXJLQQW5GC.html
>
> Police are investigating the bashing of a passenger by a Bayside
Trains
> security guard last Tuesday evening.
>
> Witnesses said a 25-year-old Laverton man was repeatedly kicked by
one of
> the security staff after being forced off the train about 11pm at
Gardenvale
> Station in Melbourne's south.
>
> cheers
> Johann

Yeah, I saw it on Ten network news while waiting for my train at
Castlemaine. They showed all his bruises/wounds....not a pretty
picture.....:-(

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin