Re: Geelong Pass

> This evening the 2005 down Geelong Pass departed from Platform 10 at Spencer
> St due to a point failure it was unable to enter Platform 8. It delayed the
> 1959 down Glen Waverley by approximately 4 minutes. How do I know this, I
> was driving the down Glen.

So that is where that VLP train was going.  (I was on platform 7
unloading the BRS at the time), also saw the Theiss people working on
the double compound at the up end of platform 9. (looking inside one of
the point clamps)

If you are going to give Andy a cab ride, then you will have 100 other
people wanting one too (like me).

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news