loco info needed

Hello, there--

I have a photo of NSWG 4-6-0 locomotive #3246 pulling a passenger train
in 1970, and am seeking information about this class of engine in general
(Class P, I believe), and this locomotive in particular.  I would like to
know some general info about where it operated, when it was built, when
it was retired, size of driving wheels, etc.  Also, I would be interested
to know when NSWG was dieselized.

Thanks very much for your help with my query.  Take care.

John B. Corns
Owings Mills, Maryland USA
wandle@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!