Re: Sectors

Glen O'Riley <glen.orileyDES@PAMlinx.iwarp.com> wrote in message
901fet$nqq$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:901fet$nqq$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> Which area does each sector cover? I have seen mentions of sector 2 and 3.
> presume 2 is the City Circle-Campbletown/Macarthur line and 3 is
> Lithgow-Hornsby via Central.

Sector 1 - Waterfall - Cronulla - Bondi Junction

Sector 2 - City Circle-Airport-East Hills-Macarthur-Bankstown- Liverpool-
Inner West - Strathfield- Fairfield - Liverpool etc

Sector 3 - Berowra- Central Via Shore and Main North - Carlingford -
Blacktown - Richmond - Emu Plains

Sector 4 - Intercity (the areas out of the suburban network boundaries)