Re: [Melb] Old railway line

If its around Royal Park then its the North Fitzroy line which closed in the
eighties,shortly after they built a new road over bridge in the
vicinity.(refer railway logic:paint station close line etc :-)
The line in its final guise went to Nth Fitzroy goods but at one time formed
an inner circle loop to Merri and Clifton Hill and was electrified.
Graeme
OvyU5.144923$e5.82273@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:OvyU5.144923$e5.82273@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...