Re: Probe into coal train near miss

Now that you have finished squabbling over who I am. I am Aussie. I am male,
I am Mr Cook. I am just using my wife's email. and it had been a long day at
work and I simply forgot to check the email when I sent it.
now you boy settle down and have a nice day.

And yes don't write back to me and tell me to get my own email, I already
have a nagging wife who tells me that.

and yes jako understate is definately right. if it had have been a cola
train coming the other way then there would have been a very big mess to
clean up.

Peter Cook
Not Mrs Cook

8vl9ve$lu6$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8vl9ve$lu6$1@nnrp1.deja.com...