Re: Brisbane Steam Tour

The Railway Shop at South Brisbane Railway Station is part of Queensland
Rail's Heritage Division - NOT the ARHS.
The tour on Sunday 3rd is the Roma Street, South Brisbane, Corinda,
Exhibition, Roma Street operation. This is also operated by Queensland
Rail's Heritage Division. Bookings for this excursion must be made through
the Railway Shop, South Brisbane.
Regards
David Mewes