Introduction letter from PE tarpaulin manufacture in Taiwan

Dear Director,

Have a good day!

Please allow me to introduce my-self. My name is Joe Chang that response for export-dept in J.P.K. Co.,Ltd in Taiwan R.O.C..
J.P.K. Co., Ltd is a professional manufacture of plastic products which include ¡§ P.P woven bag¡¨ , ¡§ P.E. tarpaulin¡¨ and ¡§Kraft paper cement bag¡¨(also suitable to package against all kind of raw chemical material) in Taiwan.
We have complete production equipment of ¡§Material melt machine¡¨, ¡§Drawing yard machine¡¨, ¡§Woven equipment¡¨, ¡§Lamination equipment¡¨ and ¡§Auto-Fold bag equipment¡¨ in our production line.
Recently, we invest capital against our production line on ¡§Update technology lamination machine¡¨, ¡§Metallic object detector machine¡¨, ¡§Auto-point glue machine¡¨ and concern equipment to be the most automation factory of all kind of plastic tarpaulin and kraft paper bag in Asia area.
Please refer to follow major affairs of our company in Y-2000.
1. J.P.K. apply to link of ISO 9002 quality system organization since end of Sep, 2000. We estimate to approve by ISO certificate in the end of Sep, 2001.
2.J.P.K. aim to be the best partner with Japanese, American and European raw material manufacture in Kraft paper bag business in Y-2001. And we would like to find sales agent of our Tarpaulin and P.P. Woven bags in different countries all over the world.
We hope that we may be able to build a cooperative relationship with you. Welcome to enter our home page http://www.jpk.com.tw then you can know more about us. Also, please forward any question or comments you may have and we may have and we will be pleased to provide with further information like samples ¡Ketc. You can contact with us through our e-mail jpk@ms1.gtt.com.tw or fax immediately.

Never hesitate to inform us your interest product size after you study our web site.

Best Regards

Joe Chang