Re: how many cityrail employees can you fit into a drivers cab?

Malcolm Purvis <malcolmpurvis@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
m38zqb6peq.fsf@co3018576-a.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:m38zqb6peq.fsf@co3018576-a.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...
> [Getting back to the original topic of this thread...]

> Marvin> How about we try and fit in as many as possible and get into the
> Marvin> Guiness Book or records.
>
> Seen this afternoon at Redfern: A crush load K set with at least 14
> *passengers* in the drivers cab.  I suspect that the driver took pity on
them
> because there certainly wasn't any room in any of the next 4 carriages.
>
> Is this a record?
>
> Malcolm

I don't know about a K set, but way back in the late 70s or early 80s 3102
went out of Canberra with a crew of about 15 to rescue 6029.

Dave Malcolm
ps this is second hand.