Re: Hurtville - Strathfield and East Hills Interchange?

There was a section on this line in the NSW Gov't's Action for
Transport 2010 plan - including a line on a map showing the proposed
line crossing the East Hills line near Kingsgrove.  I think they
planned to build an interchange station, but I don't know if they
intend to connect the lines.

While this mention in the APT plan is no guarantee of the line ever
eventuating, they did mention construction was planned to commence by
2010 and be completed by 2014.

Further details can be found at
http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/act2010/pp44nsw.pdf

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

In article <3a1d147d$0$19440$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:
> > With the proposed line from Hurstville to Strathfield, is there a
> > provision for an interchange with the East Hills line? If so is it
just
> > a passengar interchange or is it actually a junction for trains to
> > switch lines?
>
> Has there actually been any mention of this line since the election
about 6/7
> years ago?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.