Re: Carr blames Fahey for Airport Link bill

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A1D0F12.EE908245@ozemail.com.au">news:3A1D0F12.EE908245@ozemail.com.au...
> Tezza wrote:
>
> > They've been doing it right from the outset, Drivers were even told when
> > learning the line that there were penalty clauses for late or early
trains. So
> > what are these "on-time stats" you refer to?
>
> He's referring to the system-wide on time running statistics.  The stats for
just
> the Airport line are not publicly available.

I think he was actually referring to the AL stats, but he didn't actually have
any and as you point out, they're not available. He's basing everything on his
6 visits to these stations - I can exceed that in a day.