Re: victrip trip planner

 Yes Victrip travel planner really bites.

You should try the Bayside trains trip planner, it (at least used to) can be
used to plan journies across the entire system (Bayside and Connex). It
lists

-dep from origin ,
-arrival at interchange,
-platform to change to at interchange,
-dep of second train
-and arrival of second train at final destination.

It is the only usefull trip planner i've seen thus far. I'm not sure wether
it would have been updated to the new timetable though.

I hope this helps

Ben Smith

JY0T5.339$GW5.2387@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:JY0T5.339$GW5.2387@news-server.bigpond.net.au...