Re: Airport link company Defaults on loan

SpeedRail:  It'll probably wind up in the same boat as AL, so if it is to
proceed, it probably should be a government project [ducks]

Alice-Darwin, Melbourne-Brisbane:  These are lines primarily intended to
carry freight, which can be viable provided freight contracts (or at the
very least expressions of interest) are finalised before construction
begins.  There was no contract between Airport Link and the people of NSW
guaranteeing a certain level of patronage, but it is certainly an option for
non-cattle traffic. [ducks again]

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

3a1b681b.27858258@can-news.tpg.com.au">news:3a1b681b.27858258@can-news.tpg.com.au...