[Vic]Bunbury Street Bridge/Appleton Dock 22/11

 FA A79 class hauled a short freight on Maribyrnong Siding pass right
in front of Captain Warwick J. Somerville's Blackbird ferry house
around 1245pm,
somehow resembles Denison Street, Rockhampton.

At 130pm, G533 held outside the Bunbury Street tunnel  waiting for
ATN's triple loco 251+265+270 , and an NRC train few minutes later,
follow by 8177 looked like came from GNR yard with few container wagons
stopped on the bridge and back up to FA freight yard.

After 8177 cleared the line, G533 departed for FA frieght yard.

I didn't see Patrick train, I though it might ran early or very late.
So I decided to visit Appleton Dock indeed saw CLF2(AN color)+CLP17(ASR)
quietly parked on the line.

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin