Re: Help sought to catch copper signal wire thieves

Ah yes, that happened in on NSW country lines (in the Orange area, I bet
there are others), word has it the thieves were SRA employees.
I think the SA police should investigate railway staff employed the signals
or track maintainence branch in that area.

Chris

7FiS5.14$HG5.5514@news0.optus.net.au">news:7FiS5.14$HG5.5514@news0.optus.net.au...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/regionals/westvic/monthly/reghor-21nov2000-2.htm