Re: [website ad] Millennium brochure

Yeah, I have a brocure somewhere  on the 4GT (Yes the one you get out
at either Central, Circular Quay or Olly Park at the brocure stand)

"Will replace some of the more older carriages...." and has something
there with the airport link,

I'm sure the majority of us have that somewhere.

Cheers
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

In article <3a192a50$0$19432$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
> 3a18f94e$0$19431$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a18f94e$0$19431$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Public Transport Ticketing's latest update perhaps has nothing to do
> > whatsoever with tickets, but with the upcoming 4GT (Millennium)
train that
> > should appear on Sydney's tracks by April 2001.
> >
> > The brochure with details of the 4GT has been uploaded, and can be
found at
> > http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit.
>
> Buggered if I could find it. The Union says it'll be out in June now.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.