Re: Bell station (NSW)

Bell is still an "a" stop.  All CityRail services are tabled to stop there
(on a conditional basis) except the express ex Sydney @ 0657 to Lithgow
weekdays service.

Locals complained that this train was tabled as express through Bell and the
stop was (re)added before the previous timetable incarnation was superseded.
Bell has been removed as a stop for this train once again in the 21/05/00
'table.  Anyone to why when it was a conditional stop?

Chris

3a18f8c5.1935471@news.bigpond.com">news:3a18f8c5.1935471@news.bigpond.com...