Re: [Melb] French trams for the city's Paris end

Try the 96 to St Kilda. It gets priority at the crossing next to the old
Albert Park station. Now imagine that, trams not waiting for traffic lights,
all over the city.

When I used to catch the 67 from home in Glen Huntly to work in St Kilda
Road, a couple of times I used a stop watch to work out how much time was
spent on the trip, waiting for traffic lights when passengers were not
boarding or leaving the vehicle. From memory it added up to about 6-7
minutes over a 30-ish minute trip.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia