[Vic] Truckies Blockade

Apparently Victoria's truck drivers are on strike, starting tomorrow
(Monday) they're going to extend their blockading of oil refineries to
include railways, ports etc.

This will be a real problem - Dynon's fuel is now trucked in, it no
longer comes on the pipeline from Shell Geelong.

I wonder how long till the trains stop running?

Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber