Re: Alice Springs to Darwin route alignment

Could be, I will wait and see on that one.

The North Australia Railway from Darwin to Birdum was
509 Kms long.  As I have said before, whatever the new
line, there will be plenty of the old line left to see,
embankments, culverts and spindly bridges, they are
still there and will in all probability remain there.

....Tell