Re: (NSW) Albury Paper Mill Traffic

Having been involved in Paper transport for a number of years now, I
can tell you the following.

1) If anyone built those loops, it was APPM (Australian Pulp and Paper
Mills),not APM (Australian Paper Manufacturers)

2) When APM brought APPM, they where required to sell off the
newsprint division to prevent APM having a monopoly on Australian made
paper.  Fletchers Challange brought it).

The last time I was up there (a couple of months ago now) there was
about 5 five packs on the main line, and another two inside being
loaded.

All scientific discoveries are first recorded on napkins or
tablecloths. Engineering advances are drawn inside matchbook
covers. Keep supplies of them handy at all times.
     ---Anonymous