Re: [Vic] Train delays expected on NE line between Albury and Seymour

Peter Williams <williams@eck.net.au> wrote in article
<3A1473F8.4532A71C@eck.net.au>:

><!octype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
><hl>
>Spare wrote:
>buses will run between

Please don't post in HTML. What you see above is what many ppl in this
newgroup see. (unless your newsreader breaks convention even more and
parses the above text as HTML as well).

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME