Re: [NSW] Cab Photos (Important?)

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 8v082k$tlb$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8v082k$tlb$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> To all Ausrailers (Especially drivers)

<large snip>

> his is a fairly long story

Bloody oath!

> Was there a legislation months back about security in the Cab?

Not that I'm aware of, though they did crack down because of the ex-employee
who was in the cab at Glenbrook and was killed.

> You're not allowed to ride in the cab right?

Right.

> Will I be breaking any rules/laws by entering a cab (With Authorization
> from the driver)?

Yes, so will the Driver, so don't give too many identifying details.

> Breaking rules/laws for images of the cab distributed on the net?

I doubt it, a Driver took it for you.

> Getting the driver in a big boo boo for letting me in the cab?

Possibly, if he's caught.

> Would a driver let me in the cab if I ask him politely and pretend I'm
> an Ausrailer from Melbourne or even overseas?

Probably, though most wouldn't know aus.rail. I don't think you'd have to
pretend where you're from. Most Drivers are friendly as long as you don't poke
them. Avoid the ones with ties.

> And..... will it be possible to market my website by giving business
> cards to drivers/guards who let me in?? (Silly Question)

Sure, why not.

> P.P.S. "Invitation from the driver" would mean the driver inviting us
> or asking the driver?

Wouldn't matter.