Re: Filling in Time Between Trains

Judging from stations around Wellington (NZ) I would say that many people:

1. Write obscenities on any flat surface
2. Draw obscene diagrams on any flat surface
3. Break something (window/seat/wall panel/lighting)
4. Fool around with a fire hose - perhaps be really cleaver and tear off the
nozzle.,
5. Urinate.
6. Break a bottle or two.

Strange thing is, though, no-one ever sees or hears these things
happening.......

Bill