Re: Bridge not too far from a new image

    To Yuri,
  Yes, that was from me.
  When this bridge was in use, and my memories of it go back before the war,
it was always known as the Port Melbourne bridge, the giving of the name
'Sandridge Bridge' was done by someone ignorant of railway history!
                             Bill.

kh041t4rulti6brm4v0fqmdhhci69iu0hd@4ax.com">news:kh041t4rulti6brm4v0fqmdhhci69iu0hd@4ax.com...