Re: What's happening with Pippita now? Is it completely removed? [Was [NSW] Clyburn?]

"Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
3a113240$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a113240$0$10197$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Someone mentioned in a thread earlier this year that it's still visible.
> Obviously there'd be no signage anymore, just like Clyburn.

If you mean the old platform, it's been completely gone for years, but the
milk siding is still there.