Re: [WA] Train security off the rails

Peter Parker <parkerp@alphalink.com.au> wrote in article
<3a0fd328@news.alphalink.com.au>:

>But the picture does!  The carriage is spotless - no graffiti on the
>carpet, and not even a wayward can or newspaper to be seen!   Quite
>different from Bayside Trains, Melbourne!

Graffiti and cans I have to agree with you on, unfortunately not the
newspaper though. I think it more a service, that people leave their
newspapers behind. I buy The Age in the morning, and leave it behind neatly
when I have finished with it. On my way home I'll often find a Herald Sun
or Australian for a bit of extra reading.

Half the time as soon as I stand up, someone has already proceeded to grab
it.

However, why must people insist on separating a newspaper page by page and
throwing it on the floor? This is one thing that makes a train far more
filthy.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME